---

---

Friday, January 2, 2009

ACTORS BLOG IS UP!


I've been fortunate to have built a directing career here in Los Angeles, meeting many wonderful mentors, teachers, and friends along the way. Now that I have ventured into photography... I find myself dealing one on one with both beginners, and veterans to whom... because I've been in production for so long, I can offer my guidance and advice well beyond the headshot.

I've also been teaching seminars and guest speaking at a variety of events for a few years now, in the blog I hope to pass along the kind of stories and advice I would often share at these venues.

I encourage you to let me know if this information helped you, ask questions, and leave comments. I have only recently been on blogger (as of March) which allows comments, followers, subscribers etc. so in many ways this is brand new.
- Scott Young
Commercial Success/ Shoot a Scene. Edit Your Reel

No comments:

Post a Comment