---

---

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

HIT THE GROUND RUNNING


Carolyne Barry, long time actor and teaching guru, has just published her book "Hit The Ground Running". I'll give a more detailed review once I've actually read through the book, but in just looking at the website, and knowing Carolyne like I do, I can easily say this would be a great investment for actors... ESPECIALLY new ones.

Many of you know Carolyne already, through reputation or taking one of her many classes. I've had the pleasure to teach for her on occasion, and every now and then will actually sit in on a class to brush up on my directing skills. Her experience in the business, and teaching the business (both the craft and everything else that goes with it) is extensive to say the least. She has put 5 years into writing this book, and all of her vast experience, so check it out!

- Scott Young
Commercial Success/ Shoot a Scene. Edit Your Reel

No comments:

Post a Comment