---

---

Thursday, September 10, 2009

A CASTING POV


Thankfully I've been busy, and I wanted to share a project i shot back in June. Lately branding, or online material is becoming more important... or JUST as important as any 30 second broadcast commercial. I've shot a few projects now where we are doing commercials, webisodes, and even print campaigns all at the same time! I personally enjoy this trend because I get to work outside the :30 format.

For actors, this means I've been casting projects where there ability to improv and be creative on the spot. We cast the following spot by asking them questions about their invention, and then having them read the commercial script. I've included the original casting session along with the finished branding video... You can see how free form the casting really was. It's also helpful to see who DIDN"T get picked (Which I do whenever I teach) but that's a little harder to pull off on a public blog. Enjoy!





Got HEADSHOTS?!

No comments:

Post a Comment