---

---

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

SUZANNE SENA'S HOSTING WORKSHOP



I have been working as an actor and spokesperson for several years and had just begun to dabble in the hosting world when I came across an email from Carolyne Barry, the woman who really got my career started commercially and whom I trust immensely. She was offering a new class, Suzanne Sena's Hosting Class. So I checked out Suzanne and she has had a tremendous hosting career www.suzannesena.com. I wanted to learn a little about how she has such poise, confidence, and heart as an on-air personality that has given her such a quality career. I also wanted to get a bit of that for myself!

So I took the course. It was seven weeks long and had each week focusing on a different hosting specialty (press jnkets, morning show, infomercial, entertainment reporting, expertise hosting, etc.). I also got a high-quality professional copy shot on a green screen of my best script from class to add to my reel. AND the final week of class is with a prominent hosting casting director. Pretty much everything I could have asked for in a hosting class at this early stage of my game in that world. Two thumbs up on this class in my book!
(for information about future workshops click here)

- Shannon O'Dowd

No comments:

Post a Comment