---

---

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

2012 UPDATE

So I had pretty much abandon this blog and logged on this morning with the intention of deleting it.  However to my surprise, it actually still gets quite a few visits for a blog set adrift.  In light of this, I decided to update it a bit and try to add some more to it when I find the time.

In a nut shell, the original blog was created to tie into my photography business which was nothing but me passing the time while the economy worked itself out back in 09.  I enjoyed the work, but once my directing career started up again I haven't looked back... thus the headshot photography and this blog were put on the back back burner.  

Anyway, I'm glad people seem to get something out of this blog and will continue to update when I can. Good luck out there.
- Scott



No comments:

Post a Comment